A surprisingly early price drop just happened over at Mr. Porter. Select items have been discounted by up to 50%. There’s a lot of great stock left, although I imagine most of it will be cleared out by tomorrow morning.
Some notable finds:
- Outerwear: There are some great discounted outerwear pieces, such as this shearling lined 5-zip leather jacket from Margiela, leather A-2 bomber from Polo Ralph Lauren, field jacket from Aspesi, navy topcoat from AMI, Donegal bomber from Private White VC, suede A-1 from Todd Snyder, and raincoats from Mackintosh.
- Knitwear: Among the knitwear, there’s a handsome burnt ochre sweater from Hardy Amies, chunky shawl collar cardigan from Ovadia & Sons, and lots of textured sweaters from SNS Herning.
- Shoes: A few footwear brands are included in the sale, such as George Cleverley, Heschung, Yuketen, Car Shoe, and Common Projects.
- Shirts: Neat patchwork shirt by Neighborhood, red flannel shirts by Saturdays NYC and Ovadia & Sons, and a boiled wool overshirt you can use as a lightweight outerwear piece. Also, check out of some of the shirts by Ralph Lauren, Aspesi, Gitman Vintage, Alex Mill, Emma Willis, and J. Crew.
- Jeans: Some denim available from APC, Levis Vintage Clothing, and Jean Shop.
- Accessories: Lastly, there are some Drake’s ties and pocket squares, Bresciani socks, Anderson belts, and Trianon cufflinks.