End started their fall/ winter sale last night, with 40% taken almost across the board. There’s a ton of great casualwear from a number of brands. Here are some notables:
- Barbour: Discounted Barbour (this time available to US customers). Nice, basic waxed cotton jackets starting at about $200.
- Buttero: Minimalist sneakers for those who want something different from Common Projects.
- Mackintosh: Rather than going for the poly-blends and cotton twills, I recommend ponying up for the bonded cottons (they’re the ones that retail for $1,000+). The upcharge is worth it.
- Elka: Casual raincoats that are a little more affordable than Stutterheim.
- Levis Vintage Clothing: Tons of vintage inspired jeans, flannels, and sweatshirts.
- Mt. Rainier Design: Some nice 60/ 40 parkas to help get you through this coming spring.
- Ten C: Military-inspired outerwear line that I’ve been really into lately. Made from interesting, but highly wearable, fabrics.
- APC: Tons of shirts, jeans, outerwear, and knitwear.
- Nanamica: If you don’t mind the price, this Gore-Tex parka is amazing.
- Crescent Down Works: Quilted outerwear for the chill.
- Our Legacy: A European brand with very simple, wearable basics. Fairly easy to incorporate into any wardrobe.
- Nigel Cabourn: Maker of the coat you see above.
You can also go through their sale section, which is organized by types of clothing (shirts, jackets, shoes, etc). Possibly easier if you’re shopping for something specific.