A seller on Far Fetch is holding an impressive sale on Edward Greens. Prices start at $661, which about makes this the best deal I’ve seen in a while. Remember that EG sizing tends to be half a size smaller than US. I’m a 9D in most shoes, and an 8.5 in EG.
Also, if you’ve never tried on Edward Green, I can assure you - although there are real diminishing returns when it comes to luxury goods, the finishing on Edward Greens is exquisite. The premium you pay on these over shoes retailing for $400-800 is well worth it, in my opinion.
- patrickhumphreys likes this
- zakgibson likes this
- leflaneurdesdeuxrives likes this
- uchayuchie likes this
- edwinzee likes this
- bitsofawesomeness likes this
- samanene likes this
- the-unidentifiedblog likes this
- railgunrunner reblogged this from dieworkwear
- massdesignus likes this
- achair reblogged this from dieworkwear
- youngboredandlookingfortrouble likes this
- achair likes this
- dieworkwear posted this